St. Vincent and the Grenadines is a stable, independent nation and is a full member of the British Commonwealth.
St. Vincent and the Grenadines has up-to-date laws that ensure the safe-guarding of confidentiality in their financial services.
SVG, as a Caribbean country, is not subject to European Guidelines regarding taxes, and has 0% taxes.
There are no tax treaties with other countries.
The Kit includes:
Forms for opening the account;
Demo on how to fill in the forms with instructions on the side ;
Explanations that will help you so you don’t make counter-productive declarations to the bank;
15 minute phone assistance for additional questions;
It does not include the expenses for opening the account, the issue of cards, digipass delivery, etc. charged by the bank.
The Kit costs 500 EUR
Bank in operation since 1997
St. Vincent and the Grenadine’s largest bank;
Main member of MasterCard;
Audited by KPMG;
Regulated by the International Financial Services Authority;
Data are securely archived and legally subject to strict confidentiality; the country provides information only with a duly motivated international judicial request;
Key Account for special, personal and corporate clients;
Account opening in two days from receiving complete documentation;
Client service in 16 languages available 24/7;
Representation Office in Europe, Hungary;
Digipass Device. Authenticates the client with a digital signature before transactions;
Online security with internet banking;
Required minimum deposit of 1500 EUR or USD; the bank will deduct from amount the costs of issuing the prepaid MasterCard, the Digipass for internet banking and the cost of delivery to your home;
Personal presence is not required for opening the account.
One-time low cost for opening the account;
Bank card and online banking included on opening the account;
All fees will be announced in advance;
The account will be activated only once the initial deposit has been made.
Comments that will help you to not make counter-productive declarations during the opening procedure
- You should pay careful attention to the input and output amounts you declare; the sums must be exact; for example, you can’t declare120 thousand a year and then, 8 thousand per month. It’s important that there be at least 30% of what you receive in the bank; then you can withdraw it, for example at the end of the year.
- The bank does not accept businesses related to gaming, prostitution, online sales, or any business related to illicit activities. You must declare a brick and mortar activity which can, obviously, have a website.
- It’s best to place values for transfers to be declared in amounts averaging at the most at 120,000 yearly.
- It’s recommended that there be only one signer, otherwise the due diligence procedure will be longer.
- If it’s difficult for to obtain a bank referral, the bank accepts bank statements printed with the bank’s letterhead, the name and address of the account holder and the account number; this can also be done by Photoshop, keeping a copy of the account statements. Be aware that a Photoshop modification archive can be detected; we recommend that it be scanned again and then digitalized.