The financial system, especially commercial banks, constitutes an important link in the chain of the Lithuanian economy. Only a stable financial system can guarantee efficient reallocation of resources thereby contributing to the long-term price stability and the growth of domestic economy.
The kit includes:
- Personal IBAN Bank Account in SEPA area
- Business IBAN Bank Account in SEPA area
- Payment Gateway for your business
- VISA cards (Up to 5 cards)
*You will need to apply online
- Demo on how to fill in the forms with instructions on the side ;
- Explanations that will help you so you don’t make counterproductive declarations in the application;
- 15 minute phone assistance for additional questions;
- It does not include the expenses for the issue of cards, delivery, etc.
Kit price: 500 EUR
Entity operating since 2004
The financial company offering this services has been established in 2004. In 2012, under the resolution of the Bank of Lithuania, the institution has been granted the e-money license which allows to execute activity related to issuance of e-money and provision of payment services across countries of the European Union.
You can receive and send money through a unique IBAN bank account (one for your personal account and one for your business account)
Limitations to bank account transfers:
International sanctions are limitations set by the state. Transfers will be not done to countries and accounts of entities who are subjected to sanctions published by the European Union, the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the USA and other relevant organizations. Countries subjected to international sanctions:
- Cook islands
- North Korea
The Kit costs 500 EUR
You may apply for up to 5 VISA cards